Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Much miscellany

Well I guess Mike & Melanie are already airborne. Here's hoping their flights are smooth.

Sorry 'bout Sunday, Megan. I had no idea of the troubles you had with Mom before mass until Quinn and Levelle filled me in after mass.

Happy early Birthday greetings, Matt!

Paul reported that just the opposite thing happened when he arrived to get Mom to the doctors Monday morn'. Mom was in the lobby, didn't recall anything about the appointment and remained pretty steamed about "not being told" throughout the morning. The usual turmoil ensued when Dr. Lavin spoke with Paul on the side while Mom was trying to get dressed which a nurse had to help her do.

I'd like it if we all could do one more Yarmouth gathering if only to designate and tag what is going to whom, where and when. The sale procedures are rolling along relatively well. I accepted the Structural/Mechanical Inspection Addendum verbatim and am arranging profession repair of the listed items. One of the items on the electric repair list requires a permit to be pulled. It is replacement of main service cable on the upstream side of the service panel and I'm glad we didn't collar Jim for that. On Monday, I received the Chimney Inspection Addendum and it is asking that some pretty pricey work be done. I am NOT inclined to accept this addendum in part and am awaiting the estimate of other contractor work before responding to it.

Looking forward to the crabs & gatherings,
Danny

2 comments:

Stuart said...

I can be there late on the night of Friday the 10th, so Lel's birthday would be good for me for a Yarmouth event.

Levelle said...

Thanks for organizing the events for the sale Danny. If you need me to be at Yarmouth while the repairs are being done, I can do that. Just let me know what you need.

I'm available on the 11th and 12th to go to Yarmouth also. What about coming back to my house afterwards? I'll have Jamie order the crabs from the delicious place up the street and he can have things ready here when we're done.

Seems like Michael and Melanie are arriving when Mom is on a downswing. Knowing Mom, she'll perk right up when one of her boys comes home. ;-) She sure loves her boys! (poor Paul though, sounds like he had his hands full with her on Monday)

Anywho...Michael - I wanted to let you know that we are having a home meet on Wednesday the 8th against York Manor. Marge (I forget her last name, but she coached at LRK) is one of their coaches. I know you brought Mom to a meet last year, maybe it would be a nice outing for her again this year.

Love to all - Levelle

PS Happy Birthday Matt!...and Danny...and Leland...and Megan... and Tod...and Trudy...any more summer birthdays?

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles