Good news. I woke up early and can confirm that the sun did rise this morning and is now on the way to Pennsyltucky. All systems are go for your birthday.
BTW, you know how gas stations always sell gas at some silly number like $2.89 9/10 per gallon? Also, things are Target are like $29.99? That's because the seller thinks that you think those numbers sound smaller than $2.90 or $30.00. That might be true for consumer products but it isn't really true for birthdays. 49 sounds really old compared to 50. Get used to it. :p
Peace. Have a great one.
5 comments:
Yup, Happy Birthday, li'l sis!
May you live to be 100 years, with one extra year to repent. ;)
Love, Danny
Hope you have a HaPpY bIrThDaY Megan!!! We'll have to bring a cake to Mom's on Sunday to celebrate!
Love - Levelle
Thanks for that comparison Michael. I feel younger now.
Happy Birthday, Megan.
:p
Thanks, odder brother. Oops, I mean older brother.
Love to all,
Megan
Dang typos!
Post a Comment