Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sold!

That's one chapter almost closed. 627 netted just a few shekels shy of 282.5K. Stuart, I'll email the HUD Settlement Statement to you... and to anyone else interested in the finer details as well. And I'll get the check to down Mike Havlick today or tomorrow unless our game plan has changed.

Settlement went well though a couple of items need followup. I finally got a Work Order# late yesterday from BGE to make final service cable connection but I must check & report status to the buyers. And I need to produce a summary of water heater flue repairs and test results. Neither should be problem. The funny part of settlement was that every 'seller' dotted line had to be signed "Levelle G. Smith, by her Attorney-in-Fact Daniel Smith". By force of habit, I slipped up about 1/2 the time by inserting the "C." in my signature... kinda like Mom at the POA signing ;-)

Again, many thanks to my bride, sisters and brothers for your support and help through this process.

Love to all, Danny

1 comment:

Michael said...

Congratulations. Another chapter begins.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles