Saturday, July 4, 2009

A phone for M&M

I have a cell phone for Michael and Melanie- the number is 443-605-4043. I will either give it to them tonight or tomorrow at mom's. Happy 4th! See you soon.
Q
P.S. Stuart, Dylan and Tod might be doing a quick visit to... gulp... Duke on Monday. As much as he says he doesn't want to go there, he can't resist going to see it. Let me know if you'll be around, maybe you can hook up with them and spin your blue devil magic.

3 comments:

Stuart said...

I'm back from the beach and I have a fairly light day tomorrow, so defintely have them call. My cell phone number is 919-812-5809.

Seems like a pretty popular thing to do these days - giving out cell numbers.

Michael said...

Mom needs small photos (like the typical school photos) of both Andy & Rhett. She has all the other grandchildren in the frame of Dad's shrine except them. Lel & Stuart, can you bring them?

Danny said...

Mike,
For a while, Andy's & Rhett's pictures WERE up there. They may have been moved to make room for the 2 of Uncle Bob or perhaps someone came in and swiped 'em ;)

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles