Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thanks for coming to the Swim Meet tonight everybody!

Sorry it was a blow-out and sorry Aidan didn't show you his stuff in butterfly, but I think it was a good night and I think Mom ended up enjoying herself. I can't wait to see your pictures Michael.

Anywho...as for Saturday...I called Uncle Larry and Julie and left messages. I called captain Harry's about the crabs and we are looking at $179-$199/bushel. Should I still order 2 bushels? We can do other food like pork tenderloin on the grill along with some sides. I'm also going to make my chicken caesar pasta salad. We've got plenty of beer and soda.

Have fun at lunch tomorrow. I hope Mom suddenly remembers how to bathe, wash he hair, brush her teeth and change her clothes before tomorrow ;-). See you all Saturday morning.

Love to all - Levelle

PS Stuart - who's coming up with you. You're welcome to stay here. My kids would love to see yours.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'll plan on bring some dessert items... blondies, cake...

DONATIONS WANTED NOTICE:
Earlier this week there was a block of houses in York that was totally destroyed by a fire. There is now a church in York that is collecting items for the relocating families. Anything of Mom's that we can't use (I'm not talking about heirlooms), Matt and I will be happy to take to York for the cause. They are looking for:
Kitchen supplies (pots, pans, dishes, etc.)
Bathroom supplies (towels, washclothes, etc.)
Beds (a home for mom's daybed!)
Small dressers
Small appliances
Kitchen furniture
Clothing for men, women and children (ranging from 5 months to 70 years)

If you have extra things in your homes and want to make room for Yarmouth items, bring them on Saturday and I'll get Matt to take up a load to York.

Stuart said...

It'l probably be just Shane and I coming up as Rory has her big play performance on Saturday. (I get to see a family-only show tonight.)

I'm coming up with an empty truck so I'll see what I can find for the families in York.

Are we doing anything for the poor kids banned from the Valley Swim Club? Leland and Jim bringing them to Danny's pool?

Megan said...

I'm afraid those poor children would "fundamentally change[d] the atmosphere" of Danny's pool, too.

Michael said...

Fill me in on the Valley Country Club story tomorrow. I don't get it.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles