Leland and I visited with Aunt Melmarie today. She seemed to be having a pretty good day. They were just giving her pain medicine as we arrived so that they could turn her and clean her up. She dozed a lot, but would wake up pretty easily and watch T.V. or participate a little in conversation. We had to wake her up for lunch, but she sat up and fed herself! All in all, a much better day than yesterday.
I guess everyone got their text that an offer of $300,000 for yarmouth was accepted. I'm sure Danny will have more on that.
Peace,
Q
2 comments:
Funny thing; quinn said to Aunt M,"you doing OK?". Aunt M said,"I'm dying!!?". You.should have seen her face.
BTW...remind me again...why are we telling Mom that the house is sold? She hasn't been asking about it or talking about leaving BGT. Why make her sad about something that she can't change.
JMHO - Love to all - Levelle
Post a Comment