Monday, May 4, 2009
Bids4Kids
Anyone interested in attending the St. Mary's Bid-4-Kids event on Saturday, May 30th, 7 pm? It was a lot of fun last year. The evening includes dinner, drinks (beer, wine, and sodas), raffles and auctions (live and silent), and chatting with other St. Mary's graduates. Tickets are $40. If we have enough people, I'll send in a check to reserve a table ($320 for 8 people; you can pay me back later).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......
6 comments:
Jim and I will come. I am having a yard sale that morning but we can come down after that. This is a week earlier than last year, right?
BTW, Mom gave me that invitation to Irma Frank's birthday party. I'll wait til next week to RSVP, but I am inclined to reply with regrets. I'd be happy to go with Mom but I can't imagine she would have a good time. She won't know anyone but the Franks. Let me know if she's worried about it or says anything to you guys.
You can count me in. I think I'll leave Jamie home again and save his $40 ticket to use on an auction item ;-).
On a side note...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to my wonderful sisters who tagged-teamed to cover my kids while Jamie and I went away. We had a great time and we very much appreciate your help!!! The kids had an awesome time too! BTW, the van is fine. The trunk was not closed all fo the way and the battery was dead. We jumped it and now it's working.
Love to all - Levelle
No problem watching the Blanchard Babies. They're practically self-sufficient. Good job raising them.
Leland, you're probably right about Mrs. Frank's party. Can you find out how long Audrey will be in town? Maybe we could arrange a less troublesome lunch date after the party.
I'm not sure if we can make it but I am hoping so. I want to test my hypnotists's efforts to train me not to bid on things that I will not use (such as time shares and golf rounds).
Since this is the end of Shanna, I wanted to get there to recite the Kaddish one more time and to light a Yahrzeit. Even if we don't have a matzevah. Oh wait, we're not Jewish.
mazel tov
Post a Comment