Lunch sounds great. Could you save me some of the crab dip?
I just dropped a card in the mail to Mom that includes a CD with videos of recitals last week of Rhett, Shane and Rory. I'm pretty sure BGT doesn't have the technology for Mom to use it. Could someone show it to Mom on their laptop or home computer when they have her over? It will probably get there on Saturday. Thanks.
2 comments:
Lunch sounds great. Could you save me some of the crab dip?
I just dropped a card in the mail to Mom that includes a CD with videos of recitals last week of Rhett, Shane and Rory. I'm pretty sure BGT doesn't have the technology for Mom to use it. Could someone show it to Mom on their laptop or home computer when they have her over? It will probably get there on Saturday. Thanks.
I'll be in Syracuse for graduation. Hug and kiss Mom for me. I'll stop in and see her during the week.
Post a Comment