Monday, May 18, 2009

Is St. Mary's Closing?

Mary Kay just sent me an e-mail that says St. Mary's is closing after this academic year. I can't find anything on-line about it.

4 comments:

Stuart said...

Two earthquakes in one day.

Did someone send in the check for the auction?

Megan said...

I sent the check. I'll be calling someone today, to find out the status of the auction. I'll let y'all know.

Megan said...

I spoke to folks at St. Mary's earlier today. It's all true about the closing. No chance for last minute rescue. The Bids4Kids auction is off. Stay tuned for news of a reunion/celebration in the fall.

Stuart said...

Damn I'm feeling old.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles