Thursday, May 28, 2009

Saturday Night

Wanna get together at my house on Saturday night? Our weeding and mulching project is finished, so no need to bring garden gloves. We could fully hash out our dreams for the old school. (Refer to previous post.)

4 comments:

quinn said...

We have a graduation party on Saturday night so we can't make it. I do love your idea though, so count me in. And by "count me in" I mean count on my moral support as I have no spare money to contribute.

Levelle said...

LOL, I doubt we'll be able to make it out too. But we'll see everyone on Sunday with smiles on. ;-)

Megan said...

The invitation stands for Sunday after church and cemetery. Or perhaps we can go to Ryan's Daughter or Jerry's for lunch.

Levelle said...

I thought we were all going to Paul's for brunch.

I'm bringing fruit salad and quiche. He told Quinn that you were bringing scones.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles