So...Jamie and I are headed to Chicago on Saturday morning for a few days. Evidently there will be a "kegger" at my house. Whatever you do, pick Aidan to be on your Beer Pong Team - he's a champ!
Anywho, it looks like Leland is coming Friday evening until Sunday when Megan takes over. Megan is staying until Tuesday when we get back. Quinn is handling social activites. Anyone else want to take part in "our" fun weekend?!?
Love to all and sorry I'll miss our Sunday visit with Mom. Feel free to bathe her for me ;-) - Levelle
6 comments:
I just noted that a new photo was posted. Really great artwork on the wall, isn't it?
Stuart looks pretty good, too. Hope it was a good birthday!
But, Levelle - the Dead are in Philly this weekend. They don't get to Chicago til Monday night. I don't understand your itinerary.
We'll be there until Tuesday Stuart. Don't worry, we wouldn't miss a Dead Concert.
I think mom was talking about wanting to go to a dead concert. Hope you're taking her, Stuart.
No, I think mom was just talking about being dead. She's looking forward to the big concert in the sky.
Sorry, that's too grim.
I bet she has a lot of flashbacks. I hope some of them are enjoyable.
Post a Comment