Hey, we had a flurry of inquiries about 627 Yarmouth today and yesterday. I'm showing it to at least one couple late tomorrow morning and possibly another. And all this without even burying a statue of St. Joseph...upside down...facing the house. Keep your fingers crossed ;)
I may combine this with a visit to Mom tomorrow rather than coming back down on Sunday. I'll have to see how pressed for time I am.
7 comments:
Yeah! If you need any help with showings, let me know.
I too was thinking of skipping my weekly visit on Sunday. Not because I've done anything for Mom or the house, simply as a present to myself. I know...selfish, but it's Emma's birthday and Neil has a party and a soccer game in the afternoon. I'll catch up with her next week. Better yet, Quinn why don't you take two sweaters with you and keep changing them? She'll never know...Sorry, sick humor.
Love to all - Levelle
Yeah! Go Danny! Maybe there will be a bidding war.
Megan, it looks like it will be just you and I. (Oops, I guess Paul, too.) Do you want to do mass and lunch? If you can't make it, I will probably do mass and maybe convince Mom to have lunch with her sister,too.
Hey, Danny, how did the showing go? What did the viewing couple have to say about the place. Mom told us about your having told her about getting on the market. I couldn't really tell how she felt about it, but then, I was afraid to get her to delve to far into her feelings.
Neighborhood News (Govans, that is):
HAPPY HOUR: Did y'all receive notice about St. Mary's Happy Hour at Ryan's Daughter Pub, Monday, April 6th, 6pm to closing. St. Mary's gets a portion of your check. This could almost be as good as the Theology on Tap events that some parishes host.
Their second annual Bids4Kids dinner and auction is May 30th.
Somebody fix my typos, pleeze.
No can do. I can fix typos in posts but not comments. You're stuck in Sr. Annina's bad graces forever.
Enjoy the happy hour. I will probably agreeable to go to the auction if anyone wants to go again. I don't think I'll buy a bunch of stuff that never gets used, though.
Danny, I'm pretty sure that you overnighted those documents to me. I can get them back, but if you have the pdf on your computer, please email it to me. Thanks.
Post a Comment