Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad

Hope you are celebrating in a deservedly heavenly way. Me and Jameson will be over to say hello after a visit with Mom this evening.

Megan, thanks so much for hosting the Easter gathering. I and my branch of the clan had a marvelous time.

5 comments:

Levelle said...

Happy Birthday Dad! I love you and miss you!

Oooohhh Baby - Levelle

Stuart said...

Interesting day with Mom today. She went with us to the barber for Shane's haircut, then to lunch at Towson Diner. After that we shopped at the Sports Authority and Modell's although she wouldn't let me buy her any Orioles stuff. Then we went to the graveyard and to Yarmouth, all in the rain.

By and large she was happy but unable to work in much of a thought. She was happy to get back to BGT and for the first time she didn't talk about wanting to leave.

But I assume that it will start again in the morning.

Gilmom5 said...

Who wants to bet she'll be in the ER tomorrow?

Michael said...

Those are two ways to get Mom to appreciate BGT more.

Happy belated birthday Dad. I talked to him on the way out to my dive on Monday morning, using the roar of the engines to keep me from sounding like a loon to the other divers. I was on the back of the boat, facing backwards and having our chat when a seagull swooped down and glided behind us, just looking at me. He looked content. All too soon, with a wink and a slight twist of his wing, he veered of and joined the other birds. A few minutes later, I finally got to see my hammerhead shark that Dad must have persuaded to visit us. Thanks for everything.

Megan said...

I enjoyed the graveside birthday party. Thanks for meeting me there, brothers.

I love you, Dad.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles