At home; just Vincent, Li & I ... first inside, then outside, then in, then out, in, out, in, out, in, out, then hopefully in for good at the end of a successful Raven's win. That's how I deal with gameday tension ;)
I'll be at Melanie's brother's house. Because the game is at 7:30am here, I worry that the usual food court will not let me watch. They'll be other people there so they'll probably only put on soccer re-runs. I'm not taking a chance of missing the game so I'm heading to the relative's with cable. GO RAVENS!!!
6 comments:
OK, I'll bite.
I'll be at Levelle's. I'll see Mom in the early aftermoom and then put on the Reed jersey and Dad's cross necklace and hunker down for the battle.
At home; just Vincent, Li & I ... first inside, then outside, then in, then out, in, out, in, out, in, out, then hopefully in for good at the end of a successful Raven's win. That's how I deal with gameday tension ;)
I'll be at Melanie's brother's house. Because the game is at 7:30am here, I worry that the usual food court will not let me watch. They'll be other people there so they'll probably only put on soccer re-runs. I'm not taking a chance of missing the game so I'm heading to the relative's with cable. GO RAVENS!!!
Well let's just say that I am not happy. It will take more than Obama's inauguration and Bush's departure to cheer me up.
Someone please tell me that Mom slipped, had a slight knock on the head and is fine, other than suddenly being completely free of Alzheimer's.
Willis, next year is your year.
It's Jan. 20th in Singapore already so...
Happy Birthday, Mike!
Yes. Happy birthday. I'll tell Barack if talks to me at the inauguration.
Post a Comment