Monday, November 30, 2009

We miss Baltimore already

We made it back before DC-traffic stopped moving, but it was close. Sorry that we snuck out of Levelle's before dawn and without proper good-byes, but I couldn't deal with a ten-hour drive.

It was great seeing everyone, even though it was not enough time. Thanks for the hospitality, food, drink, rides, gifts etc. And thanks for helping Mom through her troubles.

I'm thinking we need a whole family reunion in the spring. Sprinkles, off-sprinkles, and Danny's off-off. I thought that was something only old people wanted to do but I find myself looking forward to seeing all the cousins together. So, Michael, when is your next trip?

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm thinking that when M & M retire they will consider choosing Railroad, Pennsyltucky, as the third world country to which they want to devote their energy and resources. (How's my grammar? Nevermind, don't answer.) I know of at least one starving artist that could use career boosting.

Michael said...

Is Pennsyltucky anywhere near Dili?

23 May is Alex's graduation which I am planning to miss only if I am not breathing any longer. Based on that, the best weekend for us being in Baltimore is 29-31 May which is the long Memorial Day weekend.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles