Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Upcoming activities...

Hello all -

With Michael and Melanie in town, I thought we could post activities here. I'd love to have everyone over to watch the Raven's game on Sunday. Just let me know if you can come. I'm having Thanksgiving dinner here on Thursday. I'm aiming to eat around 4:00, so you can come over any time after 3:00 to our Norman Rockwell Thanksgiving dinner. (up until that point I'll be freaking out, shouting at my family and shoving things in closets ;-)).

Okay - that's it for me - Love to all - Levelle

9 comments:

Stuart said...

Thanks, Levelle.

What else is going on T-giving weekend. Are we set for KK party? Quinn's on Saturday?

Anyone going to the Bull Roast? Anyone want to go to the stadium for the annual stomping of CHC? (I know: competitive game this year, blah, blah blah.)

Michael said...

I'll definitely be going to the game on Thanksgiving. I'm up for the Bull Roast too.

This Friday night I am going out with Scott but I doubt that will cause any problems with timing as most people want to avoid me until I have a few days to get over jet lag.

Uh oh. Who do I have again for KK? I think I remember but I have to check with Mom. Kidding. I think I have me.

quinn said...

I gave Paul a cell phone for Michael to use while in town. I believe the number is 443-605-4043. If that isn't right, I guess you will just have to wait for him to call you. The phone is loaded with everyone's cell phone numbers.
I am planning on KK party on Saturday around 4ish. I have to work on Friday so I will need a little time to get things ready on Saturday.
Can't wait to see everyone,
Q
P.S Go Cards. FTD

Michael said...

In transit in Hong Kong. Thanks much for the phone Quinn but I'm rooting for the Dons to crush the florists.

Megan said...

I'd love to come watch the game at your house on Sunday, Boo. But Matt is actually going to the game :p and therefore, I have to be here to drive Henry everywhere he needs to be. Henry is in the play Beverly Hillbillies this weekend, should anyone be looking for something to do.

Other good news: Leland got a job! She starts at Ruby Tuesdays this weekend. I hope it is a nice income to supplement here unpaid internship that starts next week.

Michael, give us a holler when you get in. I know you'll be busy entertaining Mom, but we should be able to catch up with you somewhere.

Love, Megan

Stuart said...

What role does Henry have in the play?

Levelle said...

Dang...fine time for her to get a job! Guess it was my stellar reference that got it for her ;-). Jamie's going to the game too - lucky guys!

See you all soon - love to all - Levelle

Megan said...

Sorry to change the subject, but this is COOL:

My kid writes a blog (see link below). She has a new blog platform (host), been posting there for two weeks, or so. Today her blog was selected as a feature post on the homepage, raising her from obscurity to receive about 900 hits today. Check it out:

http://wordpress.com (the homepage)
http://strottiesays.com (her site)

If you don't catch the homepage before her post is taken down tomorrow, she posted a screenshot here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/trophylel/4119071444/

Megan said...

Oh, Henry has minor, non-speaking roles in this production. Nothing to rush up from North Carolina for.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles