Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Try to Remember the Twoth of December

Happy Birthday Quinn! Since we can't really thank you enough for what you do for mom and all of us, you'll be getting your reward in heaven I am sure. Anyway, a million thanks for everything.

Wish I had a goofy picture of you to post but I don't (anyone?).

Midnight Madness here we come. Who ever said that antiquing was silly?

TGFQ,
Lel

5 comments:

Stuart said...

Happ-y birthday to the real Quinn.

Where did you get that imposter Lel? From facebook?

Gilmom5 said...

google name, leads to facebook

Michael said...

Happy birthday Quinn. I have a picture for you to post Lel but I think Quinn would stopp talking to me. I'd have to zoom and crop a lot anyway and it's too much work.

Stuart said...

Is that the Merry Chin Smith photo?

Michael said...

something cool for those of you with Google Earth - Singapore now has Street View.

This might get complicated but if you search for "11 Meragi Close, Singapore" and zoom in to Street View, then look at the bubble for 14 Meragi Close, you will be right in front of our house at 10 Meragi Close. We have the yellow front door and the neighbor's little black car in front of the house. Our neighbor's dilapidated house hasn't sold yet but they fixed the thing hanging off the front porch roof.

...and Stuart - you said it; I didn't!!

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles