Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Danny!!!

and Matt, and Leland and Megan! In order to properly celebrate all of these July birthdays (along with the May, June and August)I would like to invite everyone over to my house on Saturday afternoon for crabs. You're treat ;-). We should be done with what we need to do at Yarmouth by early afternoon, so what about 4:00 as a starting time? I want to call Uncle Larry and Julie to come over too.

Have a good week - love to all - Levelle

5 comments:

Stuart said...

Big birthday week - best wishes to you all. See you on Saturday.

Danny said...

Thanks much li'l sis!
54 and hoping for more!
I'll pick up the tab for the crabs.

What time y'all want to meet at Yarmouth on Saturday?

Levelle said...

I was kidding on the crabs Danny! But how many should we order? I'm figuring about 25 people will be eating crabs. I'll call for Captain Harry's prices tomorrow.

I'm available the whole day. Are we planning on taking everything out? Who wants my dining room set?!?!?! About the only things left that I'd be interested in are the photo albums and the recipe box/cookbooks.

Love to all - Levelle

Stuart said...

Does anyone have room for the corner cabinet? I don't think I can bring that home with me.

Gilmom5 said...

We should offer the stuff to cousins if we can't use it.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles