Friday, July 3, 2009

According to Facebook, Michael and Melanie have safely arrived in the States.

Hope your troubles were worked out easily! My cell phone number is 410-935-0107 if you want to reach me. We will be at the pool most of today and tomorrow if you would like to join us. See you Sunday (if not before)!

love to all - Levelle

2 comments:

Megan said...

Call me, too, Michael and Melanie. My cell is 443-250-7186. Matt is 443-980-5403. We're going to Lexington Market for his birthday lunch today. There is live music there from noon to 2 pm. I'm not sure what we'll do after, but we'll be going to J. Patrick's (in south Baltimore) for dinner and live Irish music. We'd love to have you along for any and all of the above.

I sure wish you had a phone at Dunkirk so we could call you.

Michael said...

Hi all, yes I wish I had easy access to a phone too. I guess I should just bite the bullet and pay the $1 per minute on my phone.

We met Alex for a late breakfast and took Mom along. She didn't eat but we had a nice talk. Alex then went off to work and then to a friend's up north for the weekend.

We drove Mom around to enjoy her freedom. We visited Dad, drove around the lakes, stopped in for a visit with Emily, had lunch at Robbie's Deli and stole some hygrangias (sp?) from the house at Yarmouth. You should have seen Mom trying to weed the garden.

Back at BGT she started get teary-eyed and shaky when we said we were leaving to let her rest. What to do? She seemed pretty good (compared to December) until then. She did complain about the people stealing from her a lot though.

I"ll call around tomorrow because it sounds like I missed a lot today. I should have thought to check the blog which is free for me.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles