She was dressed appropriately, her hair looked nice (thanks again Megan!) and she was in good spirits. The conversation was flowing quite nicely with most words coming to her easilly. It wasn't until I she stood to kiss me good-bye when she had a woozy moment. I told her that when she feels that way, she should gently sit down and wait for it to pass and if she needs help - ask for it. The only little issue was ht she doesn't remember going to the hospital yesterday. Oops, sorry Danny - your good deed has been lost in her memory. She was able to tell me what caused her to faint yesterday though. It seems that she had just picked up the paper and saw that one of those "chocolates" was to be named our next president. ;-} (sorry, I couldn't pass up on the joke)
Love to all - Levelle
1 comment:
Wow, she'd been an Obama supporter all along. Perhaps she had confused the names/faces all this time, and she really was supporting the vanilla guy. Good thing we didn't we didn't get her to the polls (as if it would have mattered).
Post a Comment