Nice work. Did you guys get canvassed out there in rural Pennsyltucky?
I knocked on doors for three straight days, and today, in the middle of a constant rainstorm, was able to convince 6 people to leave their homes and get in my car to ride to the polls. Some of them didn't even know today was the day, even though they were registered/ Might not sound like much buit their were over a thousand people doing that in Durham alone.
remembering what happened to the Rays in the 5th playoff game against the Red Sox, I should keep my mouth shut but NC does look like it's coming through. they are putting Dole on the dole and the black man in the white house. good choices.
We've gotten no fewer than a dozen phone calls from Obama people in the last couple of days. Noone has come to the door, as far as I know. I was asked by one caller if I could drive folks to the poll, but it was a payroll day at work today and I had to be there.
okay, I won't do that again. I was actually pretty sure he was going to win because all the districts that had not fully reported were ones that Al was winning easily. What did they do, only could Al's votes first and report them before going on to count his opponents?
7 comments:
Nice work. Did you guys get canvassed out there in rural Pennsyltucky?
I knocked on doors for three straight days, and today, in the middle of a constant rainstorm, was able to convince 6 people to leave their homes and get in my car to ride to the polls. Some of them didn't even know today was the day, even though they were registered/ Might not sound like much buit their were over a thousand people doing that in Durham alone.
remembering what happened to the Rays in the 5th playoff game against the Red Sox, I should keep my mouth shut but NC does look like it's coming through. they are putting Dole on the dole and the black man in the white house. good choices.
We've gotten no fewer than a dozen phone calls from Obama people in the last couple of days. Noone has come to the door, as far as I know. I was asked by one caller if I could drive folks to the poll, but it was a payroll day at work today and I had to be there.
I take it back. I take it back. McCain will definitely win in NC. Dole is a shoe-in for re-election. My God! What have I done????????????
I have to break this spell....
Franken is 1,600 votes behind in Minnesota at the moment with 95% of the precincts reporting. I predict he will still win. Go Al!
okay, I won't do that again. I was actually pretty sure he was going to win because all the districts that had not fully reported were ones that Al was winning easily. What did they do, only could Al's votes first and report them before going on to count his opponents?
Finally, North Carolina goes to Obama by 11,500 votes. Now satisfied.
Post a Comment