Danny, I remember you as a kind of liberal kid, then you went to that rally at Memorial Stadium and someone took your watch. If I give you a new watch for Christmas would you please re-join the real world?
Yes I was a quite the liberal in my younger days. In fact, I just found pictures for Vincent of the Jan. 20, 1973 Anti-Inaugural Protest March that I attended on the Mall in Wash., DC... But as I explained to him (he is now quite the liberal & Obama supporter, I'm a firm believer in Winston Churchill's quotation " Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."
2 comments:
Danny, I remember you as a kind of liberal kid, then you went to that rally at Memorial Stadium and someone took your watch. If I give you a new watch for Christmas would you please re-join the real world?
Yes I was a quite the liberal in my younger days. In fact, I just found pictures for Vincent of the Jan. 20, 1973 Anti-Inaugural Protest March that I attended on the Mall in Wash., DC... But as I explained to him (he is now quite the liberal & Obama supporter, I'm a firm believer in Winston Churchill's quotation " Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."
Post a Comment