I"m thankful that my sibs who live closer to Baltimore than I do are so good with Mom, and that I can get over my guilt with a wide variety of distractions and coping mechanisms.
And I am thankful that the Eagles are thrashing the Cardinals, and that the Dons did also, and also that evryone understands that sports are just a diversion.
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to you far-aways (including Dad). We were thinking of you. Quinn cooked a beautiful turkey. Well, it was at least beautiful after it was cooked; I never met the bird before it met its demise. Levelle and family pulled together a great feast. And I have to say that Matt and I made some beautiful pies and rolls. Mom, Melmarie, Julie, and Larry seemed happy to be there. Larry probably went home disappointed when he couldn't sell anyone an insurance policy. But he graciously left the remainder of his Jameson's fifth. They all look forward to seeing you at Christmas.
3 comments:
And I am thankful that the Eagles are thrashing the Cardinals, and that the Dons did also, and also that evryone understands that sports are just a diversion.
35-0. I'd say more but I'd get in trouble. Actually, I'll also say 11-0 and 48-33-8 as those are nice numbers too.
Happy censoring.
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to you far-aways (including Dad). We were thinking of you. Quinn cooked a beautiful turkey. Well, it was at least beautiful after it was cooked; I never met the bird before it met its demise. Levelle and family pulled together a great feast. And I have to say that Matt and I made some beautiful pies and rolls. Mom, Melmarie, Julie, and Larry seemed happy to be there. Larry probably went home disappointed when he couldn't sell anyone an insurance policy. But he graciously left the remainder of his Jameson's fifth. They all look forward to seeing you at Christmas.
Post a Comment