Monday, October 26, 2009

Taking the Bus to Walmart

Megan mentioned that when she went to visit on Friday, Mom was nowhere to be found. She showed up before Megan left, saying that she got on the bus to go to church, but it went to Walmart instead.

We better get her a bracelet GPS.

10 comments:

Stuart said...

Did she get anything at WalMart? Their prices really aren't that low, you know.

Megan said...

We can only be glad that she didn't have one of her ugly/sad/frustrated moments while she was there. (At least as far as we know, she didn't.)

Note to all those who knew our Irish buddy, Olly: Matt happened to google his name today, as we'd been thinking of him recently. Apparently Olly died back in January of 2007. Sadly, we didn't keep up communication with him in the last few years, though I didn't realize it had been this long. R I P, Olly.

Michael said...

That is so funny about WalMart - life is going full circle. Didn't we used to skip out on mass by going to Read's?

BTW, If you haven't heard, Melanie & I will be in Baltimore from 19 to 30 November.

Stuart said...

I would go to noon Mass since Maria's sub shop would be open.

Bad news about Olly. I had planned to look him up next year. Do you remember the name of the youger couple - the guy who wanted to buy Olly's bar and his wife woprked for the cruise ship company?

quinn said...

Go Phillies!

Megan said...

I don't remember the name of the young Irish couple, but you should be able to find Mary at the Galway track on a Friday night.

Megan said...

Go Phillies!!

Michael said...

uo oh. They are jinxed. Damn Yankees.

Danny said...

I'm on my way in a moment to visit Mom for the evening. This post was funny becasue I was thinking of taking her out for a bite to eat and to shop for toiletry essentials, etc. Maybe she hooked herself up last week with the latter?

Megan said...

Have you all heard of Silver Alerts? They're just like Amber Alerts, only they put you on the lookout for missing senior citizens. Do we have a good recent photo of Mom, just in case?

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles