Monday, October 5, 2009

Who's Going to the St. Mary's Reunion?

November 7

5 comments:

Megan said...

Matt and I are definitely going. I'm thinking we should park at the old house and walk to school.

Gilmom5 said...

I was thinking that, too. It would be fun. We could pick up the Foley's on the way.

BTW, should we be taking Mom?

Stuart said...

We will be up for that weekend. They haven't added too many details to the web site. has anyone heard how Neil's planning is going?

Stuart said...

FYI, I just tried to email Neil at his comcast account (the one listed on the St Mary's web site) and his yahoo account ( the one on the save-the-date card sent a while back). Both emails were returned as undeliverable.

Is the reunion going the way of the school?

Megan said...

We should take Mom to the Sunday Mass and reception following, and/or the Saturday ceremony for the French soldiers at the cemetery. The reunion might be too overwhelming and too late in the day for her. And I spoke with Emily Fitzpatrick not long ago. She's not going to the reunion because she didn't attend the school herself. Perhaps that's the general concensus among Parents of Graduates.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles