Hey, I wouldn't mind getting one of those Irish hats if there are still any around. By the time I got there, there were only generic everyday ones left. I stole Quinn's Irish hat, but now she's caught me and wants it back.
I ended up walking out of Yarmouth with 3 or 4 of Dad's flannel shirts. I'd only wanted one, so if anyone wants one of the others, just say so.
If anyone is interested, Matt wants to borrowing Dad's hedgeclippers to trim up our hedge this weekend. I'll return them ASAP, so they'll be handy for any of your own yardwork.
5 comments:
Oh fine, We'll save you an Irish hat for you, too. We also found your old swim sweats and many Michael t-shirts. You'll have a lifetime supply.
Lel
I ttok the filter off of the computer line and it is really fast now.
Hey, I wouldn't mind getting one of those Irish hats if there are still any around. By the time I got there, there were only generic everyday ones left. I stole Quinn's Irish hat, but now she's caught me and wants it back.
thanks - Levelle
I ended up walking out of Yarmouth with 3 or 4 of Dad's flannel shirts. I'd only wanted one, so if anyone wants one of the others, just say so.
If anyone is interested, Matt wants to borrowing Dad's hedgeclippers to trim up our hedge this weekend. I'll return them ASAP, so they'll be handy for any of your own yardwork.
Watch out for wet leaves, y'all.
I don't need an Irish hat. Thanks anyway, Boo
Any thoughts on renting or selling?
Post a Comment