It's not like Baltimore has to wait a generation for ANY championship team. Go ahead and celebrate, Lel. It could be another 25 years to the next one for you all.
At least we don't have to talk about the past as much as y'all do. BTW, since when did you become a northerner? Jim and the kids are forgiven because they could not help it but you chose to give up your citizenship. That makes you a traitor. I'm telling Mom.
34 years of Philadelphia wears off on a person. Any way, this is the nicest sports team ever and I'm happy for us. No loudmouths or criminals, just a bunch of team players and the best coach ever. We deserved a win. BTW, I am a Baltimore fan: Colts and late 60's, early 70's Orioles.
7 comments:
Congrats. It was their turn, since the Orioles took the championship right out from under them, on their own turf, in 1983.
Celebrate with a little cheesesteak tomorrow (or is it sausages?)
Is that the last time the O's were in the post season?
It's not like Baltimore has to wait a generation for ANY championship team. Go ahead and celebrate, Lel. It could be another 25 years to the next one for you all.
Just like a baltimore fan - always talking about the past
At least we don't have to talk about the past as much as y'all do. BTW, since when did you become a northerner? Jim and the kids are forgiven because they could not help it but you chose to give up your citizenship. That makes you a traitor. I'm telling Mom.
34 years of Philadelphia wears off on a person. Any way, this is the nicest sports team ever and I'm happy for us. No loudmouths or criminals, just a bunch of team players and the best coach ever. We deserved a win. BTW, I am a Baltimore fan: Colts and late 60's, early 70's Orioles.
Post a Comment