Friday, April 29, 2011

A Few Thoughts Heading towards Mother's Day

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."
-Tenneva Jordan

"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs...since the payment is pure love."
-Mildred B. Vermont

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever."
-Author Unknown

"Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible."
-Marion C. Garretty

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."
-Abraham Lincoln

"It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't."
-Barbara Kingsolver

"Anyone who doesn't miss the past never had a mother."
-Gregory Nunn

4 comments:

Stuart said...

Was it something I said?

Michael said...

Actually, you quoted other people didn't you?

Stuart said...

Not plagiarism with attribution.

Michael said...

Yes, but that is still something you repeated, not something you said. I was just answering your question.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles