Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baltimore bound

Just for the fun of it.... Melanie & I are heading to Baltimore from 6-26 July. We wanted to be there for as many birthday parties as possible.

BTW, Arden Court told me what you all did. I'll get you back for sure and I want 7/8's of the cost of the Mother's Day flowers refunded. Next time I am requesting Radebaugh's to include a smaller card that is only large enough for the message and my signature so you all can't add yours. The nerve of some people!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

No problem-- I'll just tell her that I am the Michael who sent the flowers. She won't know the difference. :)

Levelle said...

LOLOLOLOLOL

Anywho...we'll start pricing around for crabs now! Safe travels...

Stuart said...

Checking in on Michael to see if he is ok. The Rapture was supposed to start in his part of the world a few hours ago.

Michael said...

Crap! Sorry, I forgot to post. The third Saturday of the month is my drinking night. 6:00pm passed with no flood, volcano or earthquake. We're all safe here and it's a good thing. I have booked (and paid for!!) flights back to the US in July.

Stuart said...

Shit. Guess I have to mow the grass.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles