I doubt we'll go to Japan. I don't think they'll need untrained hands. We may, however, help out at Mercy Relief here in Singapore. They send relief supplies to places hit by disaster.
Unfortunately (at least in terms of doing some good), we also already have a trip planned. We leave for Laos on Friday and only return at the end of the month. Then we have a dive trip on the first weekend in April.
Therefore, we're just praying instead. A few friends still have not been able to contact family members in the worst hit areas.
5 comments:
Thanks, Levelle. We spoke last night and I'll see him in a few weeks.
Ireland was awesome. Keep your eye on the Belvedere Square calendar as Barleyjuice will be back there this year. Maybe for two shows.
And Happy Birthday to Jim.
I'm glad Ireland was a fun trip. Not too exhausting, I hope.
Michael... Are you planning on going to Japan for the recovery efforts?
I doubt we'll go to Japan. I don't think they'll need untrained hands. We may, however, help out at Mercy Relief here in Singapore. They send relief supplies to places hit by disaster.
Unfortunately (at least in terms of doing some good), we also already have a trip planned. We leave for Laos on Friday and only return at the end of the month. Then we have a dive trip on the first weekend in April.
Therefore, we're just praying instead. A few friends still have not been able to contact family members in the worst hit areas.
Seeing Barleyjuice Friday night at Puck. You should all come :)
I wish I could hear Barleyjuice at Puck. And help dig or whatever in Japan. What an awful disaster.
Post a Comment