Saturday, March 5, 2011

Birthday Greeting

Happy Birthday Mom! And thanks to the Von Smith(Trapp) singers for todays rousing rendition of I got the whole world in my hand. Leland and Levelle were extra special with their hand on this.

3 comments:

Stuart said...

Hello from Dublin. Went to St. kevin's chapel in Glendalough today. Then the Book of Kells and the Long Library.

Wish everyone was here. Including Mom. I wonder how she would handle the flight.

Stuart said...

Does anyone remember a Baltimore band called the Ravens from the mid-80's? Just curious as the lead singer for Barleyjuiceheaded up that band. I was gone by then.

Paul said...

Sure do, they use to play at Hammerjacks and Maxwells amungst other local hangouts. Pretty good for a local band if I remember right.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles