Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St.. Patrick's Day, people

I am only sorry that you won't be able to see this message as the internets where ya'll live must be broken. I hope that someday, perhaps when you are travelling, you will come to a place where the "tubes" aren't clogged and you will stumble across this post.



Top o' the morning.

7 comments:

Michael said...

Belated happy St. Patricks Day. I only get off the boat once every 5 days so this is my limited internet access time. 1 Baht/minute and I still take out time to say hello to my family rather than check out the latest on Facebook. I'm a good brother. Peace to all.

Megan said...

Well let me be the first to say Happy Spring. Stuart, I see that Barley Juice is playing in my neighborhood on June 19th, at the Penn-Mar Irish festival. I put it on my calendar and look forward to hearing them there, if not somewhere else sooner.

Levelle said...

Hey Michael...just wanted to warn you that you shouldn't waste any of your precious land minutes trying to skype/call Mom. I was there today and could only find part of the phone. :-O Otherwise we had a nice visit. That is until she asked me where Dad was! Unlike some of my braver siblings...I told her that he was out and about and she shouldn't worry.

Oh well - love to all - Levelle

Megan said...

I couldn't find any of the phone last week. It is so funny how some things disappear and re-appear. How many hidden jelly beans can YOU find?

Levelle said...

Oooh...oooh...oooh I found a purple one!

Michael said...

It's good to hear that some of the phone has been found. maybe the rest will turn up with Mom's memory. Baby Jesus lost & found....

Good thing we don't have to worry about Dad but when will he be back?

I'm working on a wedding trip in the Similan Islands until Monday. It should be interesting. Sunset ceremony on a uninhabited tropical marine park island. And I forgot to pack my tux. We are still searching for the elusive manta rays. Peace to all.

Michael said...

BTW, did you all know that you can go to the customize page and add your e-mail address to the list to see get all the posts or replies by e-mail as soon as they are posted? No need to check every day except when you want to reply or see what photos Lel has posted lately.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles