Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Is It Logical To Assume....

.... that if you have smart relatives, that you must be smart yourself? I'm running with that theory.

Congratulations to Rhett and Dylan on the multitude of college acceptances! Amazing!

Proud Aunt,
Lel

4 comments:

Stuart said...

Rhett got accepted to Duke yesterday, so the gentle, inter-family wrangling has begun. Parents like DU but Rhett toward NYU. Still waiting to hear from Brown, which may change everytthing. Family wallets still argue for UNC-A.

Proud of these kids.

Levelle said...

Congratulations to our super-smart class of '10 graduates! You two are really setting the bar high!

I sure hope there's some smarts left for my kids! I need at least one (and perhaps all 4) to get a scholarship like Dylan's if they want to go to college. I need a miracle if they want to go to private high school.

Love to all - Levelle

Megan said...

My congrats, too! Do you think these kids are leaning towards faraway schools because of us?

Also Proud Aunt,
Megan

Michael said...

Yeah Dylan and Rhett. I honestly don't understand how they inherited my intelligence but I am glad they did.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles