Ya, I think that must be because I got through by phone today. Sort of. I posted under "http://sprinklesandoffsprinkles.blogspot.com/2010/02/moms-birthday-is-friday.html". If Danny is still there, ask him to hang up the phone.
We had a nice lunch but I felt like a bit of an interloper with her siblings.
Then Uncle Jim said something about Obama, which set off Uncle Bob with all of his tea Party talking points. I couldn't let that go, so it's probably a good thing that Mom was just enjoying her sandwhich. Can't these people hear how ridiculous they sound? Danny can weigh in now, but maybe with a thoughtful comment as opposed to something from Glennbeckistan.
3 comments:
Ya, I think that must be because I got through by phone today. Sort of. I posted under "http://sprinklesandoffsprinkles.blogspot.com/2010/02/moms-birthday-is-friday.html". If Danny is still there, ask him to hang up the phone.
We had a nice lunch but I felt like a bit of an interloper with her siblings.
Then Uncle Jim said something about Obama, which set off Uncle Bob with all of his tea Party talking points. I couldn't let that go, so it's probably a good thing that Mom was just enjoying her sandwhich. Can't these people hear how ridiculous they sound? Danny can weigh in now, but maybe with a thoughtful comment as opposed to something from Glennbeckistan.
LOL, Stuart. Now I wish I had been there at Mom's birthday lunch. I'll bet you had fun.
Yes, by the way. I am lame: it took over a week for me to find time to check the blog, hence, my very late comment. But I've been busy painting!
Post a Comment