I would love to have everyone over for brunch on Sunday. Maybe someone would like to take her to mass and then bring her over. Just let me know.
And...I was thinking that she might be happier (or at least content) if she could sit in her own room and watch TV rather than be out in the main area all of the time. We could ask the staff to come in and put the TV on each morning and she could decide if she wants to stay or go out the other room. S...I am going to look at a new flat screen TV that could be mounted in her room. She wouldn't have problems with static channels then. Anyone want to chip in?
Love to all - Levelle
8 comments:
Megan, glad to hear Leland was okay, that is miraculous! Hope she realizes how lucky she was. FYI- Uncle Jim and Uncle Bob will be taking Mom to mass and lunch on Friday. Uncle Jim wanted to extend the invite to anyone who can make it. If you could let me know or leave him a message, he would appreciate it. He will be away until Weds.
I'd be happy to pitch in for the TV; it's a good idea. And I don't know about Friday lunch. I'd have to play it by ear... depends on how my work week goes. I think I'm okay with Sunday, but if I was to take her to Mass I'd rather take her to noon Mass than 10 a.m.
BTW, Mom's friends are taking her to lunch on Thursday.
I am trying to get there for lunch on Friday - then to be back in NC for cake with Rory that night. Let me know the time and place if you can when you find out. Depending on whether I come up the night before or that morning, I may miss the Mass.
In for the TV.
Megan - noon mass works for me! gives me extra time to get my act together.
Stuart - I think mass is as noon on Friday and then lunch with Uncle Jim and Uncle Bob.
I'm stopping by on Thursday morning to "freshen her up" for her big activities.
Love to all - Levelle
I'm happy to chip in for a TV too. I geuss they don't get internet there do, they? Not that I expect Mom to start Googling or anything but...
Is there an echo in here?
I GOT THROUGH TO MOM!!!!! Yeah!!! I even managed to say happy birthday and talk for a few minutes before either skype crashed or she flushed the phone. I called back several times on the old fashioned phone but I kept getting a busy signal. I hope she is not still talking to me when someone else shows up (I mean "not talking to me on the phone").
It's a good day.
Post a Comment