Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thanks for the fun party Megan! I hope Leland enjoyed her send-off. I do need to debunk one fact though...

The bag of candy corn that I ate the day before yesterday was NOT made in the USA, but in Mexico also. So that debunks the whole "candy corn from Mexico is sweeter" theory. Sorry. I promise to do more research to figure out why the bag that Leland and I atte yeserday seemed so sweet. (Perhaps it was because it was the second bag of candy corn that I had eaten in two days, hmmmmm?!?)

Thanks again Matt and Megan!

Love to all - Levelle

8 comments:

Megan said...

Maybe the bag you atte yeserday was made with vodka, too.

Thank YOU guys and gals, for all you did to help make the party great. Leland had a blast and we were all touched by the turnout and grateful for the food, coolers, chairs, etc., you brought to help pull it together (and for the clean up help ... Thanks, Boo).

Stuart said...

Sorry I missed the party and the clean-up.

I was wondering if any of you ever get the chance to see a band called Barleyjuice up there. They are from Philly and they play traditional and original, Pouges-ish Irish songs. They play all over your area at pubs and festivals. Check em out if you haven't seen them.

Ignore this if I have already mentioned.

Levelle said...

Today's bag was as good as my first...this one was from Mexico. Hmmmmm

Danny said...

Yup, thanks for the great party Megan. Lisa & I had a really fun time. T'was great chatting with all the Strotts & old Govans gang.

Stuart, thanks for the Barleyjuice tip. I checked out their website calendar & would love to hear 'em when they're back in the area. They're due back at the Harrisburg Oyster Fest Sept. 26th, Crownsville, MD Renaissance Festival Oct. 10th/11th and at the Timonium Fairgrounds Irish Festival Nov. 13th.

Megan said...

Sounds like we should make Barleyjuice a fieldtrip opportunity.

Gilmom5 said...

Megan, you should be proud - I already got a thank you note from Lel. I can't wait to hear how she likes England. If you aren't using Skype you should try it.

Danny said...

Ang and my G-boys will be coming with Lisa & I to visit Mom tomorrow :-)

Megan said...

Hee hee, you know the bit about Leland going to England on Monday? Kidding!

Okay, I'm kidding about kidding. She found out this week that her visa application was kicked out because they didn't like her bank documents. She's getting it straightened out, though. Keep your fingers crossed that everything goes through smoothly, and soon!! Better late than never, I guess. This being a long holiday weekend isn't helping matters. Damn banks.

Can't wait to see Angie and the boys.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles