She wants you to know that she's doing fine, will be home in a day or two hopefully, pending results of tests. (sorry Megan et al, doubt she'll be making it to the party on Saturday) They brought her in last night due to an irregular heart beat (atrial fibrillation) - irregular, fast and slow. She drugged up now and it is no longer high, but when she gets up, her heart beat shoots up too high. They are running test and also checking her thyroid for hypothyroid (I'm guessing now hypo/hyper sounds the same to me - you know that medical stuff is way over my head) I did ask if it's the same thing as Mom had and she said no. If they do not get it regulated soon, she may be sent home on heart medicine and blood thinner for th rest of her life. (not her ideal).
That's what I know for now - let you know if I hear more.
Love to all and PFQ - Levelle
PS She is a Carroll County General but Lisa was not on duty when she went in.
9 comments:
Wow! Shit!
I AM praying for her BUT I'm gonna kick her & Todd's butts for not passing word sooner. Lisa DID work all day yesterday not knowing her sister-in-law was just upstairs. Quinn is under the care of one of Carroll County's finest cardiologists. Love, Danny
Ahh, the torch is passed. Now we can add our generation to the list of those over whose health we can fret. Can somebody see if that potential Smith Family compound is still on the market?
Just talked to Quinn who is being discharged now. She has to go see an endocrinologist(?) to have 2 thyroid nodules (complex) biopsied. Scary! I imagine she'll take care of this quickly. I looked this up on Mayo Clinic to diagnose her myself (she wasn't interested in hearing my diagnosis) and the information looks promosing for good results. Here's a link if you want to see it: //www.mayoclinic.com/health/thyroid-nodules/DS00491
Anyway, stay by your phones/computers/rosaries for further updates. Hang in there all - especially Quinn! We love you!
Mom called, she thinks it's goiter.
Bitch!!!!!!!
Thanks everyone other than Levelle. I am home and doing fine. Love the idea of the Smith compound. We need to get on it though, as I am sure my Alzhiemers is going to kick in any day now.
LTA,Q
What Smith compound are you talking about?
Alzheimers humor is so hard to deliver over the internet.
It wasn't me that said Goiter, it was Mom!!!
Don't worry Stuart. I got it.
Quinn, it's good to hear that you escaped and are at home. I spoke to Haden on Facebook and if I recall correctly, his exact words were "I'm taking drivers ed classes". He sounded quite concerned.
Post a Comment