Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sorry, totally forgot to post yesterday after my visit...

I was surprised to find Mom sporting a new haircut yesterday since neither Quinn or Megan had mentioned taking her to a beauty salon this week. Little did I know...she did it herself!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, you read that right. Mom woke up around 4:00 and thought that the Mary statue looked like she was going to tip over. She got up and went to hide Mary in her dresser drawers. Once in her drawers, Mom noticed that she now had three purses. Upon looking at them further, she noticed that one had an old pair of scissors in it. She then thought, hmmm..I could use a haircut. Verbatim account there! It's no more horrendous than any haircut that we received in the basement as children, so I let it be.

She's really excited for Michael's visit although she was concerned that he had changed his other plans to visit the mountains with friends to instead come and visit us now. I assured her that Michael had been planning on coming at Christmas all along and that he couldn't wait to spend two weeks with her. ;-) (don't forget Michael...shower on Mondays, mass at noon weekdays at the Motherhouse, hair wash on Fridays, Sunday mass at 10:00 at the Motherhouse, pluck random hairs as needed)

Love to all - Levelle

6 comments:

Megan said...

We love you, Michael.

BTW, Matt and I were going to stop at the Village Inn to visit Paul on our way home from Balto last night. On the way in, we met one of the regulars who recognized me as Paul's sister. He said Paul was no longer working there, and noone knew what happened or where he might be now. Danny's text to me said that Paul was there as recently as last Friday night. I'll let you know if I find out anything.

Stuart said...

Uh oh

Megan said...

Danny talked to Paul on Sunday. His story is that he fell victim to the economy. Business had fallen off and he was high-man (therefore, highest paid) on the totem pole. Hmm. Danny asked if he had any leads on new employment. Paul told him that he had received a few job offers but was just going to take some time off, a month or so, until after the holidays.

Good thing Paul is rolling in money and can afford the time off. The way I figure it, Michael's house will be spotless by the time he arrives, and Paul will have plenty of time to help Michael with Mom.

Stuart said...

uh-oh

Michael said...

WOuld Paul be able to work as a hairdresser? Two birds, one stone.

Levelle said...

LOL!

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles