at M&T perhaps?
Anyone want to give us tickets for a Christmas present?
From tonight's Sunpaper: Ravens outweigh Cowboys in desire to succeed
What makes the Ravens so difficult to beat is their want to win, their desire to succeed. It comes from the approach of the head coach, and has filtered down to every player on the team.
The Ravens might not be the best team in the NFL, but they refuse to quit. They play hard from the opening whistle to the closing whistle. That's one of the major things that separates them from a lot of NFL teams
11 comments:
That was an incredible game. I would have loved to have been there. oooh. Did I just say I wanted to be in Texas? I thought the last eight years had forever wiped Texas off any travel plans.
Yes. My cell phone is 443-250-7186. I mistakenly gave you my boss's number. Don't worry if you called it. She NEVER answers.
Just you two? Coming up on Sunday? Going right to the game?
I just spoke to Stuart. Heks coming up from Atlanta with the family on Friday evening. He'd be happy to do Kris Kringle Sunday afternoon unless someone is putting two tickets to the game into the pot for KK. In that case, he'd prefer to do it in the morning.
All is well here but Mom IS really confused about most things and stress makes it worse. I have tried stopping Melanie from stressing her. Mom just asked how to spell "Levelle". That was after spelling "little" as L-e-v-e-l. Now she is trying to figure out how to feed everyone for the holidays. I think I better stop blogging to straighten her out.
tee-hee
Okay, this is getting serious. I've resorted to sitting in the parking lot outside Panera after midnight, trying to get access to the internet. The is some huge guy in a hoodie knocking on the car window with the butt of his gun. I'm typing as fast as possible before the battery dies. If anyone knows how to get into Mom's AND/OR access to the internet there, post your name and I'll call you (I can't even sit in her driveway to get away from this guy). BTW,I prayed to St Mary and could not come up with the key that way. I would have prayed to St Joe too but he was frozen to the ground.
Mike, I'll be in town tomorrow and can get you in if your not in before then. I know of one key someone left on the marble top entry table. It may be the one formerly parked outside. BTW, your comments had me in stitches!
Levelle, I saw that you posted an "LOL" commented on Vinnie's "Donnie Fark2". Did you see the original "Donnie Fark"? Now that made me LMFAO! I was seriously in pain.
Okay, I'm in. Quinn loaned me her key. Yarmouth IS cleaner than Dunkirk but I still can't get on the internet. My dear young hot sister Quinn did let me use her PC for a bit last night though so at least I caught up on some world news.
I think the Internet works at Yarmouth - it's just not wireless. Can't you plug in - try the guest room or the basement.
Sorry, been off-line for a while.
No wireless at Yarmouth and the downstairs phone line does not work but the guest room does.
What happened to the key under the celtic cross? I told Paul about it but it obviuosly wasn't for keeps.
After Tuesday last, praying to our Blessed Mother will get you in at Yarmouth.
First time there, I could not find the key. The second time, I had Quinn's key but the wireless and basement computer didn't give me access. The third time, Danny had told me about the upstairs PC but that didn't get me access either. Each time, Panera and a 30 minute battery life allowed me to do some work. Thank God for Blackberrys or I would be in limbo.
Post a Comment