Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mom update

First, thank you "Mom" for my flowers/centerpiece. It is beautiful and very thoughtful!!!!!
Second, I will take Mom for her pre-procedure echocardiogram tomorrow. Her appointment with the cardiac surgeon, Dr.Schamp is scheduled for 12/15. This appointment is for a pre-procedure consultation. I am pretty sure Dr.Schamp will want to schedule mom pretty quickly after that. BTW, I work with him occasionally at Mercy. He is very good.
Third, I can't wait to have everyone home for the holidays!
Love, Q

2 comments:

Levelle said...

I hope you had a wonderful Brighton Garden's free birthday!
Love - Levelle

Stuart said...

H.B., Q.
Hope it was a good one.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles