Michael and Stuart,
What would you think about having Kris Kringle at a brunch on Sunday morning, Dec 8? I guess it will be up to you, Stuart, because you have such a long drive home.
The reason I even suggest this is because Jamie can't come on Saturday night, due to Father/Daughter dance at NDP. Also, I heard you are going to a concert in the afternoon, Stuart, which could bleed over into the evening. Lastly, there is a fun Midnight Madness sale at Westminster Antique Mall that Megan, Levelle, Quinn and I go to every year (usually on Friday night, but this year on Saturday). I think Trudy and Melanie would enjoy it, too, since we often find things we think they would like.
Thoughts?
Lel
12 comments:
Melanie and I are in the US only to see Alex as well as everyone else on Thankmas, whenever it is. Well, there is also the shopping. And colder weather. And checking on the house. And... anyway, anytime is good for us and the more people there, the better.
Make sure Lisa knows about the antique thing, too. I can't remember if she's been with us before.
I think Lel might be wrong with the concert info. It's not Stuart, it's Tod and Haden who have the concert on Saturday the 7th. Jamie is also unavailable on the 7th. So the suggestion could be to have the Adult Kris Kringle as a brunch on the 8th leaving the out-of-towners time to get on the road at a decent hour. I did make contact with the nieces and nephews that I am friends with on FB to see who would or wouldn't be available on the 7th for the Kousin Kris Kringle. The numbers were only so-so. We could still do some type of activity on Saturday afternoon, it just won't be that big. We could try and plan a bigger Kousin Kris Kringle event around Christmas time when people have more freedom with their schedules. (of course that would mean no Michael and Melanie as well as a second trip to Baltimore for Stuart et. al.) Chime in...
darn PHSA email account...
I can do a Sunday event. And if PHSA knows any good concerts on Saturday I would be happy to attend that.
Sorry about messing uo everyone's Thanksgiving but I am looking forward to the warmth of Florida tomorrow.
Danny is digitally illiterate.
Actually, this is Michael, testing Danny's posting ability. I guess I won the bet.
Let's try this again
He's done it!! All by himself!!
Cool! I'm back connected. Don't know what you did but thanks Mike ;~). Levelle, I received your texted details for next weekend. Looking forward to the gathering.
I notice that you have logged in with a different account than we did the other day.
We're safely back in Singapore after a lengthy delay in Newark. For a while there, it looked like we'd be delayed until after the snow melted but it was only a few hours off.
As always, it was great to see everyone. Thanks much to Levelle & Jamie for hosting celebrations and everyone who contributed.
FWIW, I has said that we might be back at the end of March. That won't happen now. White Manta won't be at the New York dive show. We'll be in Baltimore in early May. Just to mess Stuart up again, we may actually be back in the US next November again. We'll see. So far next year, plans are that we'll be in Indonesia from 27 Jan to 12 Feb and in Thailand from 24 Feb to 25 Mar. We want to trek a different Camino (from Lisbon to Santiago de Compostella) in May although it's possible that we will change that to September.
Post a Comment