Melanie (your sister-in-law) and I are still trying to find the two cartons of milk we put in the fridge the other day. I've already checked the freezer, all the cabinets, the trash cans, the washer & dryer and the car. So far, no luck. I'll be in the next ward. ~Michael (your brother)
3 comments:
You were so close! Don't start to worry yet, at least you didn't find it in the linen closet or dryer.
Love, Megan... (your sister)
Melanie (your sister-in-law) and I are still trying to find the two cartons of milk we put in the fridge the other day. I've already checked the freezer, all the cabinets, the trash cans, the washer & dryer and the car. So far, no luck. I'll be in the next ward. ~Michael (your brother)
At least you kept it cold. I put a gallon of milk in a cabinet next to the refrigerator a few months back. Close but no cigar.
Post a Comment