Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thankmas 2013

Melanie & I will be in Baltimore from 26 November to 10 December. I hope Thankmas can be celebrated in that time. This message is actually for Stuart who I am pretty sure is the only one still checking the blog. Everyone else will likely learn of our plans through Facebook. Come to think of it, for Quinn, I'll write a letter. They still have home delivery of mail in her boondocks, don't they?

6 comments:

Stuart said...

All right! Christmas party on the 7th. Spread the word.

Thanks for adjusting you trip.

Gilmom5 said...

I read the blog - bi-monthly :|

Stuart said...

I wonder if M$M have gone to the Phillipines to rebuild houses?

Michael said...

Not yet.

PHSA said...

I'm having Thanksgiving Dinner at my house. 3:00ish. Eating dinner around 4:00. Everything else is on the 7th?

Levelle said...

uh...PHSA...that's me, Levelle.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles