Posting this wish here, instead of Facebook just to be rogue. Hope you have a special fun day. I guess it is already over in your time zone, so have another great day tomorrow just to make up for it.
Greetings from me, too. I was thinking about you all week, determined to get a birthday message to you on time. I was on my way to 11 a.m. Mass this morning when I realized that MY today was going to be YOUR tomorrow by the time I got back home to my computer.
So all I can do today, your birthday, is say that I hope you had a good birthday yesterday, on your birthday.
1 comment:
Greetings from me, too. I was thinking about you all week, determined to get a birthday message to you on time. I was on my way to 11 a.m. Mass this morning when I realized that MY today was going to be YOUR tomorrow by the time I got back home to my computer.
So all I can do today, your birthday, is say that I hope you had a good birthday yesterday, on your birthday.
Wow, it's like you had two birthdays!
Love, Megan
Post a Comment