Thursday, February 7, 2013

Purple Reign

Just curious.... are the gaudy colors of the current blog format a necessary evil and the only way to work in a purple color to honor the Super Bowl champs? Some game, huh? Yet again, I was one of the few at the American Club Super Bowl viewing who was rooting for the Ravens. It's fun when we win.

3 comments:

Stuart said...

Yes, it was the best I could do before the game. Feel free to change whenever the glow of winning wears off. I still have some celebration in me.

On another note, I just had an ad pop up when I clicked to comment. Do we get any revenue out of that?

Michael said...

I'll share the proceeds as soon as I get another check from Blogger. Actually, I don't get any ads so I am lucky. I'm also happily still celebrating the victory and hoping that we don't have to wait until the next dragon year for the third ring (or fourth, counting the Baltimore Colts win in the Blunder Bowl) (or the sixth ring, counting the '58 & '59 championships)

Megan said...

Purple is good with me! It has been fun being in Baltimore this week. I stayed away from the parade and stadium on Tuesday (I'm allergic to crowds), but purple fever is evident everywhere. I'm looking forward to it morphing into an orange glow soon. I love our birds.

On the topic of birds, I'm sad because my favorite chicken died this week. And, no, she didn't become a meal.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles