Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's a Happy Day In Heaven

5 comments:

Michael said...

Amen

Vincent Smith said...

I know this blog is for the sprinkles, but I can't help myself. I second Michael's comment. Amen.

Love & miss you all.
-Vincent

Michael said...

Wow. How the heck did you get on the internet up there? At any rate, we love and miss you too Dad.

Danny said...

Dear "The Others",

My most heartfelt thanks go out to each of you siblings, mine and your and spouses and children. What a wonderful testament it was to Mom and Dad in the way that you cared for Mom these last years... and cared for each other at the same time.
I especially thank my dear sisters. You are and will always be the "Fab Four" in my heart.

Love, "The First Born"

Megan said...

Thanks, First Born.

I'm feeling really lost today, or without purpose. Weird.

LTA,

"Other" Number Four (AKA Fab #2)

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles