Sunday, March 11, 2012

Baltimore bound

FYI, I'll be flying to Baltimore on Monday to see Mom. I'll only be in town until Saturday morning and I expect I'll spend a lot of time at Arden Courts. Melanie isn't coming on this trip. She's holding down the fort in Singapore. I'll try to call Paul to let him know but if someone could call him during his awake time, I'd appreciate it.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Oops. Correction: I'll be leaving Baltimire on Monday morning, 19 March.

Stuart said...

Just told Paul. He said that if there is any mess that it must be my fault.
I kid. The house looks fine and it has many of the amenities common to the 20th century.

Danny said...

Mike,call me on 410-259-2798 if you need a lift from the airport. Otherwise, I'll probably see you this evening.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles