Monday, July 25, 2011

Post Crab Post

Hey, y'all. The crab feast was a lot of fun. I'm glad it all worked out, in spite of the heat, and I'm glad we could all be there, minus a few off-sprinkles here and there. It is always nice to see Angie and her boys; we get to see so little of them. Thank you, Michael, for the crab treat. And thank you, Quinn and Tod, for hosting. And thank you, Matt, for thinking of the fan. And thanks to all, for the treats (beer, salads, desserts, etc) you brought to the table. And thank you, sisters, for the thoughtful birthday cards, including the artwork. I'll be hanging on to them. Can someone email me a family photo? (Preferably one that shows me with only one chin, where at least 1/2 of me is hidden behind someone else, and looking taller than the two sisters I'm supposed to look taller than. Thank you!)

LFttKKP,

Megan

1 comment:

Stuart said...

You don't look that short.

Feel free to re-size the photos. I can't get it to work. I have a bunch more pictures I will email out after I get that working.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles