Friday, August 5, 2011

Is Anybody Walking In An Alzheimer's Walk?

6 comments:

Leland said...

Hi, it's Leland Catherine! I wanted to do this last year and ended up volunteering with the walk instead. Let me know if you guys want to start a team! Here's info on all the Maryland walks this Sept/Oct: http://www.alz.org/walk/findawalk_results.asp?FormSent=1&ZipSearch=&MaxDistance=30&AllWalks=1&ChapterID=&WalkStates=MD&SearchByState=SEARCH

Gilmom5 said...

I'll walk with you. It's so short, though, only 3 miles? How are you supposed to raise money?

Stuart said...

What did we use to get in the old March of Dimes marathons? 10 cents a mile?

Stuart said...

I take it everyone got to experience the earthquake. Pretty uneventful if you ask me.

Levelle said...

yep. very weird feeling. now to prepare for a hurricane...

quinn said...

I would love to walk.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles