Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Big Bro

(Although no one reads this any more. Don't make me do Facebook, please.)

Have a great day, Danny. Thanks for all you do.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Who says this isn't read? It's posting that we don't do!

Happy birthday Danny!

Megan said...

I hope Danny reads this today. I just got a July events calendar for Arden Courts. I see that this afternoon, the men's group is getting together to discuss Bikini Fashion. That might be a fun way to spend a birthday.

So, Happy Birthday, Danny! Hope it's a good one.

Welcome to town Michael. Do you guys have plans yet? Wanna come up to Railroad for a meal? I'll call you.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles